Okay folks, lets see some lists. Sure, some want to keep it secret, but those who know me know pretty much what i'm bringin' anyway. The Orks of Waaagh! Karnage are out to cause mayhem. Win, Lose, Draw, we are out to give all of our opponents a fight.
I did not go with any "cheezy" Battlewagons, as I don't own any and didn't feel like going with one. I am using models all from my normal collection and everything is painted and based, even though in 'ard boyz, they don't need to be.
HQ1: Warboss Gnarsh: Power Klaw, 'eavy armor, cybork body, bosspole, kombi-shoota/skorcha HQ2: Big Mek: Xox Grotsmasha: Kustom Force Field, 'eavy armor, cybork body
* Alfa Skwad: 30 orks: sluggas & choppas, Nob w/ Power Klaw, 'eavy armor, bosspole
* Beta Skwad: 30 orks: shootas, 2 x rokkits, 1 x big shoota, Nob w/ Power Klaw, 'eavy armor, bosspole
* Grots: 15 gretchin & runtherder, squighound (G.O.D. "Grots Of Doom"..black squad)
* Grots II: 15 Gretchin & runtherder, squighound (Blue Squad)
* Nobs mob: 10 Nobs: ALL have cybork bodies: Painboy, 2 x Power Klaws (one with bosspole), 2 x Big choppas, 1 x kombi-skorcha, Waaagh! Banner
----Trukk: Reinforced Ram & Grot Riggers (big shoota)
* 10 x Lootas: (1 is mek), Deffguns and 1 Mek w/ Kustom Megablasta
* Karnage Kommandos: 13 x Kommandos, 2 x Burnas, AND Boss Snikrot
* Red Storm: 20 x Stormboyz (sluggas & choppas), Jump Infantry: 1 is Nob (Da Red Baron) w/ Power Klaw, 'eavy armor, bosspole
* White Storm: 20 x Stormboyz (sluggas & choppas), Jump Infantry: 1 is Nob (Chubby Chekkaz) w/ Power Klaw, 'eavy armor, bosspole.
* Deffkoptas Squadron: 4 x Deffkoptas: twin-linked big shootas. 1 x Twin-linked Rokkit launchas, 1 x big bomb, 1 x buzzsaw
* 3 x Killa Kanz, all with Rokkit Launchas
I'm a 30-something gamer who's been involved in gaming for many years, in fact for over 25+ years in a variety of games, and have shifted from RPGs to mainly table top wargaming. I do still participate in an online version of GURPS RPG with friends around the USA, as well as playing some games on the computer.
Currently I am also expanding into running Warhammer 40K tournaments and playing 40K competetively, continue to expand our game club and network, and just enjoy life.
Other games I currently play are: Blood Bowl, Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Flames of War, GURPS RPG, and Battletech.
Former games I used to play inlcude: Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars RPG (West End Games, Rolemaster RPG, Magic the Gathering CCG, Paranoia, Various board games, Star Frontiers, and Marvel Heroes.